Nasty Gal laced skater dress / Jeffrey Campbell CMYK Spike Lita / ASOS quilted bag / F21 armour ring / Vintage sunglasses / The Editor's Market spike hairband / Spiked bracelets
You see the scratch marks on my legs? That is what happens when you have a fat diva cat. Anyway, this is the 2nd time I've worn this dress and I'm still head over heels with it. I just love how it's long sleeved and the laced up part makes the whole look more detailed than just plain simple. The first time I wore it, I was all decked in white cause I wasn't really in the mood to dress up that day so I looked more dainty and pulled off a more girly look with my Jeffrey Cambell x Wildfox Lonestar heels, F21 pink sunnies and white Coach bag. This time round, I decided to spice it up with spikes all over. So which look do you like more, Bad ass with spikes or Good girl? You decide.
Most importantly, yes I was at a playground which still has sand as its flooring. It's basically almost impossible to find these kind of playgrounds here anymore. I too, wouldn't be surprised if this is the last one in this too-advanced little island I'm living in. Thus, I deem this sandy playground the last of legends.
-
Photos by Eli S. and Sylvia W.
You look lovely, this dress is absolutely stunning and I love your spiked hair band!!:) Xx
ReplyDeleteHi I just found your blog and I am so glad I did!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so amazing and I love this post! These are such amazing photos and i cannot wait to read your next post :)
I just followed your blog and would appreciate if you could do the same back!
these photos are so gorgeous, I am also another singaporean blogger so it'll be cool if we could keep in touch!
❤
The Green Raybans
http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com
//facebook//twitter//bloglovin//
This outfit is absolutely gorgeous – the details on your dress are beautiful. The all-white combination looks stunning!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
WOW love the dress and OBVIOUSLY the jeffrey campbells!!
ReplyDeletenice blog!
xoxo
straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com
You look edgy and yet still adorable! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
pretty dress dear! you look chic and gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteLetters To Juliet