Untitled label Wesley Top / H&M faux leather panel pants / H&M neon necklace and bracelets / ASOS quilted bag / H&M shades / Jeffrey Campbell Soirée heels
As you can see, I've finally gotten hold The Heels that I've been eyeing on for months. I practically researched for its availability and thank God for this certain Thailand online store which I stumbled upon, I bought it without much hesitation. These heels are an extremely superlative pair of Cinderella glass heels, with a touch of realism and perfection.
As for the top, it was love at first sight when I saw it on The Haute's Pursuit post. I knew that I have to own it. Once again, thanks to Untitled Label for reducing my efforts in looking for one!
-
Photos by Audrey J.C
Hey babe! I'm in love with this pair of heels too! The thailand online store, do they ship to Singapore? Hope to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteMany kisses
♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/