Ohsofickle laced-back Chiffon Top / Mango Tube Top / The Editor's Market disco pants / Topshop Laced Oxfords / Collar necklace / Vintage laced Clutch / Mango belt / Mphosis rings / Diva cuff bracelet
Pardon me for the hideous string obviously dangling from my blouse. I was unaware of it and it was most probably due to our ( Audrey & I ) weekly routine of crazy self-timer shots which usually revolves around jumping like monkeys and unnecessary wastage of energy. Delirious yet undeniably amusing.
In a nutshell, I hope the pictures illustrates enough of my love for lace and chiffon. My hair was in a lion's mane kinda mess that day, and I solemnly swear that I did no justice to the spiked headband I got off The Editor's Market, which is an awesome online shop here, by the way. Will definitely wear it out again with another outfit that'll accentuate its artistry, soon enough!
-
Photos by Audrey J.C
WOW I'm loving your blouse, it's super pretty :)) xx
ReplyDeleteLove your shirt!
ReplyDeleteJess xx
http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/
perfect outfit!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc
Hi dear, I've alrdy followed you!
ReplyDelete& I think I alrdy did the last few weeks w/o realising it haha sorry about tt!
Amazing post!!! Great pics and awesome outfit!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/
xoxo
You look darling <3
ReplyDeleteLove your blog; I'm your new follower.
Lots of love; Pauline
www.xpeachie.blogspot.com